Members of the grey literature community are actively researching grey literature topics and publishing their work in both primary and grey literature channels. Below is a list of journals and conference proceedings where research about grey literature is published:
- The Grey Journal (2005-Present): A journal dedicated to grey literature, published by GreyNet.
- JLIS.it (2010-Present): Italian Journal of Library, Archives, and Information Science (Open Access Journal, publishes articles in Italian and English)
- The Serials Librarian (1977-Present)
- D-Lib Magazine (1995-2017): The Magazine of Digital Library Research
Datasets and Data Papers
Research datasets from GreyNet activities and The Grey Journal articles are deposited in the DANS Archive. Corresponding data papers are published in The Grey Journal, when available.
Conference Presentations and Proceedings
- International Conference on Grey Literature (1994-present): The GreyGuide Portal hosts full-text conference papers for GreyNet's conference series
- The TIB Audio-Visual Portal also hosts video recordings of presentations from the GreyNet International Conference on Grey Literature from 2017 and later
- Conference on Grey Literature and Repositories (2008-2019): Grey literature and related topics from the Czech Republic and abroad are presented at this event, hosted by the Czech Republic National Repository for Grey Literature (NUSL)